- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning.
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics for longer life.
- Iron in medium heat only.
Shipping, Delivery, Returns, Exchanges & Refunds:
- Shipping is free within India. Shipping outside India is 3,000-5,000 depending upon the country and the number of sarees in your order.
- Orders in India arrive in 7-15 Days after Order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
- Orders outside India arrive in 12-24 Days after Order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
- Eligible for refunds up to 7 days after delivery if the product is damaged, torn, has any spots, or quality is not up to the mark.
- Refunds will be credited back to your bank account or can be used as Maahishmati store credit for any other products.
- For Returns, you need to send the products back to our operational address – C4, Basant Vihar, Vijay Nagar, Indore, MP, India – 452010. Contact us for any assitance.