The Saree Yellow in colour was very good quality. The company is very supportive and prompt.
Loved the saree. The owner Rahul Patwa is a pleasant person and thoroughly professional. It was completely overseen before I actually got the saree. Infact he got the edging fall done too .very nice interaction and pleasant demeanor. Love the name too .I was constantly kept in touch. Wishing his venture an grand success and happy shopping ladies!!!!!
The quality of the saree is extremely good. I am yet to drape the saree...and I am looking forward.
I really really loved the saree.. best occasion wear saree.. ❤️
Just opened the saree.
The feel of the fabric is so gentle and soft.
Initially I was sure I will pair it with a black blouse I was discussing with u about
Now I want to make it vibrant and pair it with some colored blouse..
We visited their office to view some Sarees. We loved the collection so much that we ended up buying 11 Sarees.
Loved the collection of Maahishmati's Maheshwari Sarees. Too good and lots of varities.
I loved the simplicity and elegance of this White Saree with checks design.
Bought this saree for my mom. She loved it's silky fabric and the gorgeous colour.
The saree is as beautiful as it is picturised and drapes very well..loved it..thanks
Bought this beautiful silk saree for my mom. Must say, the colors are so soothing and their combination is just perfect! The silk fabric is of good quality and the saree has a soft silky texture to it.
I saw this saree at Maahishmati's pop up at Saket in Indore and got to see the texture and colors. I think the texture is even better in real than it can be seen in pics. It's very soft and I can wear it on any day. I have worn it with my husband and with my grand son on two different occassions and it's very comfortable.
I love this saree from Maahishmati! I was looking for something to wear to office and then cam across this off white and black Maheshwari sari. The colors are so pretty and the fabric is quite soft.
1. Shipping is free within India.
2. Shipping outside India is ₹3,000 - ₹5,000 depending upon the country and the number of sarees in your order.
3. Orders in India arrive in 7-15 days usually after order is confirmed and online payment is successful. However, some times we make your sarees after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 24-30 days to weave the saree and deliver it to you after quality checking.
4. Orders outside India are delivered in 15-30 days after order is confirmed and online payment is successful. We ship using our shipping partners – XpressBees, ShipRocket and it's network of delivery partners.
5. Eligible for refund & exchange up to 7 days from the day of delivery if the sarees is damaged or has any defects. For international orders, customers will have to pay the additional shipping costs for return or excahnge.
6. Refunds will be credited back to your bank account or can be used as Maahishmati store credit for any other products.
7. For Returns, you need to send the products back to our operational address – C4, Basant Vihar, Vijay Nagar, Indore, MP, India – 452010.
Silk by Cotton Sarees:
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Do not store silk without dry cleaning.
4. Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
5. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics for longer life.
6. Iron in medium heat only.