Tanishka - Bagru Hand Block Printed Silk Saree
Stylish, comfortable and vibrant!
It's soft silk feels like butter on the body and the Bagru hand-block prints give it a rich and unique look. A saree for any day. You can pick this for a casual walk in the neighborhood or wear it to the office. Grab a coffee with your besties or go on dates with your partner. A family get-together or a social function.
Embrace the timeless elegance of hand-block printed sarees.
- Bagru hand-block printed with natural dyes and colours
- Pair with silver, metallic and oxydised jewellery
- Pair with hand-block printed blouses
Embrace the legacy of the great queen of the Malwa Maratha empire Rajmata Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar (31 May 1725 – 13 August 1795) who designed the 1st set of Maheshwari sarees as gifts for royal guests visiting Maheshwar.
#WomenOfMaahishmati – Passionate, hard-working, and driven women enchanted with Indian culture, traditions, heritage and committed to giving back to society in many ways.
Blouse piece: the saree comes with a running blouse piece. The one in the pics was used for styling only.
I love it ♥️
Usually online garments/ sarees look so good but when they arrive via courier after the purchase by a click of the mouse they appear disappointing, but do Chidiya is an exemption.
It’s very beautiful in reality too.
Very nice saree.. all the best
Such a lovely lovely lovely saree.
Loved the saree. Fabric quality is good. Must try Maahishmati Saree
Bought it for my mother and Rahul made sure it was delivered on time and specially included a note.. thank you!! Must try Maahishmati sarees for their service
The colour and design are fantastic. Thank you
Beautiful saree and prints are too good.
Nice saree. Loved the hand written note and packing.
Very classy saree
It is quite gorgeous and feel is too good. Must try saree.
Got it for my mother as her birthday gift. Beautiful saree.
Good saree and support was good in timely delivery. Rahul personally made sure it was delivered on time.
One of my favorite black sarees. It's buttery smooth and feels light.. Design is amazing
The colour combination is superb and saree is comfortable to carry.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with a mild silk-suitable detergent like Ezee liquid detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Iron in medium heat only.
4. Do not store silk saree without dry cleaning. Expose the them periodically to natural atmosphere. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard for storing silk fabrics to give them a longer life.
5. Authentic and natural Indigo hand-block printed sarees leave a bit of colour so always wash them separately from other clothes.
1. Shipping is free within India. Shipping outside India is ₹2,400 - ₹4,000 per saree depending upon the country.
3. Orders in India arrive in 1-3 weeks usually after order is confirmed. However, some times we make your sarees specially for you after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 3-6 weeks.
4. Orders outside India are delivered in 2-4 weeks after order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
5. 7-days return or exchange allowed from the day of delivery. For international orders, customers will have to pay the additional shipping costs for return or exchange.
6. Refund will be credited back to your account or can be used as store credit for future orders.