1. Shipping is free within India.
2. Shipping outside India is ₹3,000 - ₹5,000 depending upon the country and the number of sarees in your order.
3. Orders in India arrive in 7-15 days usually after order is confirmed and online payment is successful. However, some times we make your sarees after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 24-30 days to weave the saree and deliver it to you after quality checking.
4. Orders outside India arrive in 15-30 days after order is confirmed and online payment is successful. We ship using our shipping partners – XpressBees, ShipRocket and it's network of delivery partners.
5. Eligible for refund & exchange up to 7 days from the day of delivery if the sarees is damaged or has any defects.
6. Refunds will be credited back to your bank account or can be used as Maahishmati store credit for any other products.
7. For Returns, you need to send the products back to our operational address – C4, Basant Vihar, Vijay Nagar, Indore, MP, India – 452010.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Do not store silk without dry cleaning.
4. Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
5. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics for longer life.
6. Iron in medium heat only.