Janhvi - Maheshwari Handloom Silk Saree
✅ Free shipping in 1 - 3 weeks
✅ Online payment & Cash on delivery available
✅ 7-days free return or exchange with 100% money-back guarantee
✅ Shipping worldwide
✅ Express shipping in India in 3 days
Estimated Delivery:Jun 22 - Jun 26
Another royal and timeless Maheshwari Handloom Silk Saree, this one in black, red and gold weaved masterfully into a classy saree. The design features:
- a golden pallu which is a piece of art in itself. It features design elements unique to Maheshwari Handloom designs like - heavy zari work on pallu, chatai pattern, stripes, Narmada lehars,
- small red and golden patti buti over the body
Besides the artful design, the silky texture, ease of draping, and light weight make this saree a great choice for wearing on special occasions, weddings and parties, Diwali, and family get-togethers to create timeless and memorable vibes.
The saree comes with a running blouse piece. The blouse piece in the pics was used for styling only. It’s made and sold separately on custom requests.
Embrace the legacy of the great queen of the Malwa Maratha empire Rajmata Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar (31 May 1725 – 13 August 1795). Handmade with ❤️ in Maheshwar.
#SupportTheHandlooms #6YardsOfGrace #Royalty
#WomenOfMaahishmati – Passionate, hard-working, and driven women enchanted with Indian culture, traditions, heritage and committed to giving back to society in many ways.
I was looking for a saree to wear at my friend's wedding. I read some reviews on here and decided to buy it from your website. I am really happy with the saree and it arrived on time.
Loved the saree so much. My favourite colour combinations and saree is light weight and the material is so soft, thanks so much Maahishmati team for fast delivery
Gorgeous saree. The delivery was on time and the product quality is good. I will surely buy from them again in the future.
I am very much impressed with the quality of this saree. It is really good in all aspects. The delivery was also on time, which is a major plus point for me.
So glad to find this one. The saree is really good in quality and looks very unique and stylish.
Janhvi - Maheshwari Handloom Silk Saree
Let customers speak for us
Usually online garments/ sarees look so good but when they arrive via courier after the purchase by a click of the mouse they appear disappointing, but do Chidiya is an exemption.
It’s very beautiful in reality too.
Loved the saree. Fabric quality is good. Must try Maahishmati Saree
Bought it for my mother and Rahul made sure it was delivered on time and specially included a note.. thank you!! Must try Maahishmati sarees for their service
The colour and design are fantastic. Thank you
Beautiful saree and prints are too good.
Nice saree. Loved the hand written note and packing.
It is quite gorgeous and feel is too good. Must try saree.
Good saree and support was good in timely delivery. Rahul personally made sure it was delivered on time.
The colour combination is superb and saree is comfortable to carry.
My mom asked me to buy her this saree and she totally loved it. Thanks for the prompt delivery and support.
I got this saree for my mother and and on a few occasions I have also draped it. It's such a classy saree.
It's such a pretty saree. Worth buying and thanks for the lovely packaging.
This is the best saree i have bought in the recent months. The quality, colours and service was top notch
Am in love with the Vijaya saree. The paly and borders design are mazing and the red colour is just perfect.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with a mild silk-suitable detergent like Ezee liquid detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Iron in medium heat only.
4. Do not store silk saree without dry cleaning. Expose the them periodically to natural atmosphere. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard for storing silk fabrics to give them a longer life.
5. Authentic and natural Indigo hand-block printed sarees leave a bit of colour so always wash them separately from other clothes.
1. Shipping is free within India. Shipping outside India is ₹2,400 - ₹4,000 per saree depending upon the country.
3. Orders in India arrive in 1-3 weeks usually after order is confirmed. However, some times we make your sarees specially for you after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 3-6 weeks.
4. Orders outside India are delivered in 2-4 weeks after order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
5. 7-days return or exchange allowed from the day of delivery. For international orders, customers will have to pay the additional shipping costs for return or exchange.
6. Refund will be credited back to your account or can be used as store credit for future orders.