Surajmukhi - Bagru Mul Cotton Hand-Block Printed Saree
Remember the best accessory for your saree is not any jewellery, but your smile :)
A saree for any day, occasion and mood. A perfect blend of tradition and contemporary style.
Step out in style with Maahishmati's exclusive Mul cotton Bagru hand-block printed sarees - each a masterpiece, handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional hand-block printing techniques passed down the generations.
- Fabric: Made with soft and breathable Mul cotton, perfect for all-day wear in summers. Powerloom woven.
- Design: Intricate hand-block printed designs that are unique and eye-catching.
- Colours: uses natural dyes and colours.
- Length: 6.5 mtrs including running blouse piece.
- Width: 42-44 inches.
- Blouse piece - the saree comes with a running blouse piece
Wear it to the office, drape it for a casual walk in the neighbourhood, grab a coffee with your friends, or go out with your partner. No matter where ever you go, you can stay classy effortlessly.
What's more, it will make a great gift that will be cherished for years to come. Give the gift of timeless elegance with our exclusive sarees, and watch as your loved ones light up with joy. Don't settle for the ordinary, embrace the extraordinary.
- Pair with silver, metallic and oxidized jewellery.
- Pair with plain coloured blouses to keep it classy or make a statement with complimenting block printed blouse.
Order now and experience the magic of traditional Indian textiles.
#WomenOfMaahishmati – Passionate, hard-working, and driven women enchanted with Indian culture, traditions, heritage and committed to giving back to society in many ways.
Note - the saree comes with a running blouse piece. The one in the pics was used for styling only.
I love it ♥️
Usually online garments/ sarees look so good but when they arrive via courier after the purchase by a click of the mouse they appear disappointing, but do Chidiya is an exemption.
It’s very beautiful in reality too.
Very nice saree.. all the best
Such a lovely lovely lovely saree.
Loved the saree. Fabric quality is good. Must try Maahishmati Saree
Bought it for my mother and Rahul made sure it was delivered on time and specially included a note.. thank you!! Must try Maahishmati sarees for their service
The colour and design are fantastic. Thank you
Beautiful saree and prints are too good.
Nice saree. Loved the hand written note and packing.
Very classy saree
It is quite gorgeous and feel is too good. Must try saree.
Got it for my mother as her birthday gift. Beautiful saree.
Good saree and support was good in timely delivery. Rahul personally made sure it was delivered on time.
One of my favorite black sarees. It's buttery smooth and feels light.. Design is amazing
The colour combination is superb and saree is comfortable to carry.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with a mild silk-suitable detergent like Ezee liquid detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Iron in medium heat only.
4. Do not store silk saree without dry cleaning. Expose the them periodically to natural atmosphere. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard for storing silk fabrics to give them a longer life.
5. Authentic and natural Indigo hand-block printed sarees leave a bit of colour so always wash them separately from other clothes.
1. Shipping is free within India. Shipping outside India is ₹2,400 - ₹4,000 per saree depending upon the country.
3. Orders in India arrive in 1-3 weeks usually after order is confirmed. However, some times we make your sarees specially for you after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 3-6 weeks.
4. Orders outside India are delivered in 2-4 weeks after order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
5. 7-days return or exchange allowed from the day of delivery. For international orders, customers will have to pay the additional shipping costs for return or exchange.
6. Refund will be credited back to your account or can be used as store credit for future orders.