Usha - Maheshwari Handloom Silk Saree
Absolutely gorgeous. Love it.
The color combinations is beautiful. The material is also super soft and comfortable,
This is the best yellow saree in my collection and I have got 7 yellow sarees. Hands down the best. It look rich and the kamal border is too good!
It's so light and comfortable, and the material is soft as butter. I'm always looking for something that can be worn all day without feeling too heavy or hot, and this one is perfect!
A really pretty mustard yellow Maheshwari Handloom Silk Saree which is ideal for special occasions, weddings, poojas, family get-togethers or even office to create a rich traditional look for timeless and royal vibes.
Saree fabric is so soft that it feels ethereal! The design features:
- 10 'kamal' border with heavy zari work
- 'amba' buti design all over
- rich pallu design with a metallic combination of gold and green over the ever-fresh mustard tone of the saree
The blouse piece in the pics was used for styling only. It’s sold separately on custom requests.
Embrace the legacy of the great queen of the Malwa Maratha empire Rajmata Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar (31 May 1725 – 13 August 1795).
Handmade with ❤️ in Maheshwar.
#WomenOfMaahishmati – Passionate, hard-working, and driven women enchanted with Indian culture, traditions, heritage and committed to giving back to society in many ways.
I love it ♥️
Usually online garments/ sarees look so good but when they arrive via courier after the purchase by a click of the mouse they appear disappointing, but do Chidiya is an exemption.
It’s very beautiful in reality too.
Very nice saree.. all the best
Such a lovely lovely lovely saree.
Loved the saree. Fabric quality is good. Must try Maahishmati Saree
Bought it for my mother and Rahul made sure it was delivered on time and specially included a note.. thank you!! Must try Maahishmati sarees for their service
The colour and design are fantastic. Thank you
Beautiful saree and prints are too good.
Nice saree. Loved the hand written note and packing.
Very classy saree
It is quite gorgeous and feel is too good. Must try saree.
Got it for my mother as her birthday gift. Beautiful saree.
Good saree and support was good in timely delivery. Rahul personally made sure it was delivered on time.
One of my favorite black sarees. It's buttery smooth and feels light.. Design is amazing
The colour combination is superb and saree is comfortable to carry.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with a mild silk-suitable detergent like Ezee liquid detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Iron in medium heat only.
4. Do not store silk saree without dry cleaning. Expose the them periodically to natural atmosphere. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard for storing silk fabrics to give them a longer life.
5. Authentic and natural Indigo hand-block printed sarees leave a bit of colour so always wash them separately from other clothes.
1. Shipping is free within India. Shipping outside India is ₹2,400 - ₹4,000 per saree depending upon the country.
3. Orders in India arrive in 1-3 weeks usually after order is confirmed. However, some times we make your sarees specially for you after you place your order and in those cases, it might take up to 3-6 weeks.
4. Orders outside India are delivered in 2-4 weeks after order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
5. 7-days return or exchange allowed from the day of delivery. For international orders, customers will have to pay the additional shipping costs for return or exchange.
6. Refund will be credited back to your account or can be used as store credit for future orders.