I saw this saree at Maahishmati's pop up at Saket in Indore and got to see the texture and colors. I think the texture is even better in real than it can be seen in pics. It's very soft and I can wear it on any day. I have worn it with my husband and with my grand son on two different occassions and it's very comfortable.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Maahishmati!
1. Shipping is free within India.
2. Shipping outside India is ₹3,000 - ₹5,000 depending upon the country and the number of sarees in your order.
3. Orders in India are delivered to your doorstep in 7-15 Days after Order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
4. Orders outside India arrive in 12-24 Days after Order is confirmed and online payment is successful.
5. Eligible for refund & exchange up to 7 days after delivery if the product is damaged, torn, has any spots, or quality is not up to the mark.
6. Refunds will be credited back to your bank account or can be used as Maahishmati store credit for any other products.
7. For Returns, you need to send the products back to our operational address – C4, Basant Vihar, Vijay Nagar, Indore, MP, India – 452010.
8. Contact us for any questions or assitance.
1. Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent.
2. Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
3. Do not store silk without dry cleaning.
4. Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere.
5. Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics for longer life.
6. Iron in medium heat only.